Mobile Marketing Engine and began to co-host a podcast called Zero to Scale which centers around how he and co-host Justin McGill are working to move their businesses from ideas to $20k/mo in MRR and beyond. Greg explains the criteria he used to decide when it would happen for him and we also talk about some of the mindset issues that might hold you back and things you need to think about to move yourself forward.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Greg’s criteria to leave his job and how he moved the process along
- How Greg conquered his goal and quit his job 5 months before he planned to
- The things that can cause you to feel bad about leaving a job and how to look at it differently
- How Greg pivoted to a new service and the results so far
- Falling in love with a problem and not a solution
- Why it’s important to to find the bigger purpose in what you’re doing
Greg says anybody considering leaving their job should first identify their skillset, then find something that can be monetized and find the people who are willing to give you money for it. Once you’ve done that, it’s likely time to set your criteria for what you need to leave your job. If you’d like some help getting started, I have a free email course which will guide you through the process of finding the perfect business idea.
Mentioned in This Show:
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.