Let me guess…
You want to start a business or release a product, but you don't know if your idea is valid. You don't know whether anybody will pay for it and you don't want to get in too deep and waste time and money if it turns out to be a bust.
I get it. That's why validating your product or business is so important.
In today's episode, I'll be going through a handful of great validation tactics to make sure that you can actually earn money from your product before you release it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to validate your business or product idea with 4 different methods
- Why validating your idea before taking the leap into it is important
- How to use Etsy and Udemy to figure out whether there's a market for your product
- How to use a simple ad and a landing page to see if your product will convert
- My favorite method of all that I'm going through with a program I'm creating.
Mentioned in This Show:
- The free downloadable PDF: Click here to get the freebie
- The Unsettle Beta Program
- Jaime Tardy from Eventual Millionaire
- The Unsettle Facebook group
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. If you’re starting a podcast please let me know so I can promote it. Most importantly I would LOVE it if you would leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.