Launch Grow Joy made six figures on her shop within 18 months of launching it, thanks not only to her hustle but also to being featured on a series of magazines that helped boost her credibility and get her products in front of more eyes. [powerpress] Andreea is kind enough to teach us today how to get your product in a magazine. This is easily one of the most actionable podcast episodes as of yet, and I’m so excited to release it! In this episode, you’ll learn why eCommerce entrepreneurs need to be featured on popular publications like magazines, how to land your first (and second, and third) feature, an actionable publicity formula and email template you can use and how to find the contacts you need, and why you need to you have your own website rather than relying only on platforms like Etsy. And yes, your store NEEDS an email list. You’ll learn why it’s important and what to send your contacts. I use Aweber for my email list. You can get a free month on Aweber by using my affiliate link (and if you choose to use it, thank you so much for your support. I am grateful for you!) Click Here to Subscribe to find out about podcast episodes as they’re released.
Mentioned in This Show:
- Andreea’s website, Launch Grow Joy
- Publicity Blueprint, Andreea’s course on how exactly how to get your products featured on big magazines and work with celebrities and big bloggers.
- Lucky Magazine’s Lucky Breaks section
- eCommerce platforms Amazon and Shopify
- My blog post: The Ultimate Guide to Selling on Etsy
- People do business with people they know, like, and trust
- The Mom Inventor’s Handbook by Tamara Monosoff
- Take small steps and LAUNCH ANYWAY!