This week we’re chatting about how to maximize the potential for reaching people, meeting people where they are, and not doing anything that you can’t repurpose. I’m excited to interview Anthony Metivier, who is a friend and an inspiring entrepreneur in a very interesting niche. I’ll dig into Anthony’s business, how he got his start in such a small but interesting niche, and we even get a bit woo-woo for a portion of it – but in a good way.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A simple, interesting trick to bringing in more wealth
- Why you should repurpose your content and you should never do anything that can’t be repurposed
- How to actually say the word “niche” =)
- The potential of being in a small, but wide-reaching niche
- The power of blogging and podcasting for your business
- What to do if you don’t have a “passion” with which to start a business
- How long it took Anthony to start making an income online through his business (hint: you’ll be surprised at how quickly it can be done).
Mentioned in this show:
- How to use a Memory Palace to Learn a Language
- Anthony’s books on Amazon
- Unsettle’s Free course
- $100 Startup
- Pat Flynn: Be Everywhere and Foodtruckr
- The Pollination Project
Click Here to Subscribe to find out about new episodes and start building your perfect career.
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you enjoyed this episode I’d love if you could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons to the left. If you have some feedback you’d like to share with me, Anthony, or the community, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. If you have questions you want me to ask a guest or answer in a future podcast episode, press the “Leave a Voicemail” button the right. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates. Thank you to Anthony for joining me!