I have some exciting news, Unsettlers! Yesterday was day one of a trip that I have been looking forward to for months. My good friend Cait and I have been planning this trip for months, and touched down in NYC on Wednesday. We'll be heading over to Boston today for a couple of days, then back to NYC, followed by two days in Philadelphia and three in Washington, DC. I'm so excited to be on this trip, but that's not the exciting news! When we landed in New York, we settled into our hotel before grabbing some dinner, and while we were there, our friend Jess from Mo' Money Mo' Houses texted us some great news: The Unsettle Podcast landed itself a spot on the iTunes New and Noteworthy section! This was such happy news and totally came at the right time. And if it weren't for all of you listening and reading, it wouldn't have happened. So thank you, thank you, thank you! To those of you who have left a review, who have subscribed and listened and downloaded the podcast episodes, I just want you to know that I'm grateful for you. If you want to be in the know about new episodes, click here to subscribe and find out about how to build a career you love. Onto today's episode! You may have noticed this week on the blog the theme has been launching. Hundreds of Unsettlers have gone through the idea finder course, and after you choose your idea and commit to a launch date, this is the next step in the process. I'd highly recommend you build a launch plan for your blog or website, instead of just putting it out there for the world to see. This series will continue on Monday and Wednesday of next week before we go back to our regularly scheduled programming the following week 🙂
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why you must have a launch plan for your blog or website
- What your #1 goal should be for your launch – and why
- A quick, simple formula for a great pre-launch landing page
- How to make everything you do in your launch more effective
- 3 rock-solid traffic strategies to drive highly targeted traffic to your landing page.
Mentioned in This Show:
- The free, 7 part course to find your perfect lifestyle business idea
- Aweber – my preferred email service provider for building an email list
- Leadpages Leadpages – an amazing tool to create beautiful landing pages
- Part one of this series: How to Launch Your Website for Instant Success: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide
- Part two of this series: How to Drive High Converting Traffic to Your Website Before Launch (Without Spending a Dime)
- How to Integrate Aweber with Leadpages
- Headline Hacks on Boost Blog Traffic
- How to find out when your Twitter followers are most active: Tweriod
- Buffer to schedule social media updates to Twitter
- Two of my favorite places to find free stock photography: Pixabay, Unsplash
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you enjoyed this episode I’d love if you could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons to the left. If you have some feedback you’d like to share with myself or the community, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below or head on over to the Unsettle Facebook group to chime in.Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.