Freelancing is the easiest way to get started online. There are few things that can build a business more quickly and lead you to freedom faster than offering services through freelancing.
We've seen this time and time again in previous episodes, including Episode 20 where we interviewed freelance writer Gina Horkey who manages to earn $9,000+ per month with her business which she started in freelancing. But the question that always remains is… How do you land clients?
So in this episode, I'll teach you how to write a pitch email to land your first client – or your next client, or, in my case, 80% of the clients you use it on. This pitch email template is one that I used to land 80% of the clients I pitched it to.
In this episode you'll learn:
- How to create the perfect pitch email
- Why following up is so important
- The formula I use to land client after client.
Opt in for your free downloadable template for your own pitch email by clicking here.Mentioned in This Show:
- The Unsettle Facebook group
- Episode 20: How Gina Earned $4,000/Month Freelancing in Just 6 Months
- Get 20% off of Gina's Course: 30 Days or Less to Freealncing Writing Success
- The Bulletproof Guide to Launching a Successful Freelance Writing Career
- Free downloadable email template
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.