Entrepreneur on Fire has literally built his entire, $500,000 per month business from the platform of his crazy popular podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How John went from daily podcast listener to daily podcaster with a 7-figure business
- The added value of using a website with your podcast
- How taking a leap of faith is the best way to get started
- The importance of joining groups that can help you define your podcast topic
- How dealing with the imposter syndrome and facing your self-doubts can make you a better podcaster
- How to use transparency to build audience trust
When starting out, John hired a mentor, joined a mastermind group, went to conferences and bought courses, but at the end of the day, “if you want to be, DO”.
Mentioned in This Show:
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. If you’re starting a podcast please let me know so I can promote it. Most importantly I would LOVE it if you would leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.