You know that there's no one way to do this whole Unsettling thing, right? You don't have to quit your job and take off with a one way ticket to Europe. You don't have to start a blog or start that one thing right away that you want to do for the rest of your life. There are actually a few ways to skin this particular cat. I'll chat about them in today's podcast episode.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The only 3 ways to build an online business
- Why it's best to start as a freelancer
- Why sometimes having to side hustle while working full time is actually a good thing
- How to deal with fear if you want to jump in with both feet
Mentioned in This Show:
- Episode 13: The Secret Struggles of Building Your Dream That Nobody Ever Talks About
- Episode 14: 3 Bulletproof Steps to Choosing the Perfect Domain Name
- Sean Ogle from Location 180
- Nick Loper from Side Hustle Nation
- My story of how I started on Etsy
- The 30-Day Unsettle Challenge
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.