Do you want to start your website or build it, but find yourself procrastinating?
Yeah, I get it. I’ve been there. I’ve tested what feels like hundreds (but is probably only tens) of productivity tactics over the past year, and I can’t wait to share with you what I found to be the most effective. If you’re on my email list, you may know about one of the methods I talked about. Insider access! Woohoo! Sign up here so you don’t miss out.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 8 super effective productivity hacks to get you to do the work
- A little snippet about why I’m a vegetarian (in the unlikely case you wondered :))
- How to get work done on autopilot so you don’t have to struggle with feelings of procrastination
- My favorite tools to stay on top of my work
- Where to find an accountability partner to make sure you get the work done.
Mentioned in This Show
- PrettyLink (which I heard about from Pat at Smart Passive Income)
- The Pomodoro technique for productivity
- Smoothies! Find some awesome recipes here
- Paul Jarvis from Individual Office Hours and Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- Blog post: Do This One Thing Every Day to Guarantee Success and Do Work You Love
- Shawn Stevenson – the “inner bath”
- The 5-Minute Journal (use the discount code Unsettle at checkout for 10% off!)
- An Insanely Simply 3-Step Guide to Killing Procrastination
- The Unsettle Facebook group: find your accountability partner here!
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you enjoyed this episode I’d love if you could share it on Facebook or Twitter using the buttons to the left. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.