I remember when I first started building Unsettle, I was so inspired. I was on fire. I had so many great ideas, I was so sure of myself, and I was crazy productive.
But then, I turned a bit of a corner. I started feeling alone, unsure, and like everybody surely thought I was crazy. And I remember feeling like I was the only one that felt that way.
These struggles – the mental gymnastics, the ups and downs and dark days – they just weren’t talked about online.
At least, not in the blogs I was reading or the podcasts I was listening to. I think I know why, too.
Because when you claw your way out of those hard times, it’s easy to forget about how it felt in those periods. But I’m feeling a bit like this right now, and I thought it would be helpful for some of you who are maybe going through the same things as I did when I started. So buckle up. This episode is a bit of a serious one!
Mentioned in This Show:
- The blog post where I talk about my new marriage: The Painful Unspoken Truth About Building Something You Love
- Posts about self-doubt and fear
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The top struggles that nobody every talks about when you’re building something you care about
- How ridiculous I really am with some technology
- How to overcome the inevitable hurdles you’ll have to jump over mentally and emotionally as you build
Thanks For Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below.
Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078
Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes.