lot. If you're wanting to Unsettle, you've probably heard of Chris Guillebeau. If you haven't, I can't even begin to tell you how much you're missing out. That's why I asked him to be a guest on the Unsettle Podcast. If you're in the Unsettle Facebook group, you may know that I interviewed him and I asked some of you if there was anything you wanted me to ask. I got a lot of feedback in the group and through email, so I couldn't ask all the questions (poor Chris would have been there for hours), so he generously answered some of your questions in the PDF below. So check out the bonus round by clicking on that image – no opt-in required 🙂
Chris and I also issued you a challenge. Are you up for it? What am I saying … of course you are! I know you're not the type to back down from a challenge. The Challenge: Complete Chris' One Day Business Plan and leave a comment on this post with the results within 14 days. We're both looking forward to seeing the amazing things you come up with.
What You'll Learn:
- Why being “late to the party” isn't a deal-breaker
- The role your intuition should play when deciding what to do for your business
- The thing bloggers don't do that caused Chris to get on his soap box
- His advice for people who are wanting to get started but aren't sure what to do first
- The Boys II Men lyric that sums up a key struggle for entrepreneurs
“I'm an entrepreneur because I don't know any alternative […] I could never really imagine being an employee. I don't think that it's a terrible thing I just think I would be a terrible employee.” – Chris
Mentioned in this Show:
- The World Domination Summit
- The Art of Non-Conformity
- The Happiness of Pursuit
- The Travel Hacking Cartel
- Gretchen Rubin: The Happiness Project
- J.D. Roth: Get Rich Slowly (and now MoneyBoss.com)
- Jonathan Fields: The Good Life Project
- Chris' Bonus Questions
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thank you so much for listening in and making me a little part of your day. If you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. Most importantly, please please leave a review for the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes. https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/unsettle-podcast-start-lifestyle/id990758078 Every single review counts, and they are not only super helpful but also very much appreciated, because they help me make the podcast better, and help with the rankings of the show in iTunes. I love hearing from my listeners, so if you have some feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section below. Make sure you subscribe to the Unsettle Podcast on iTunes to get automatic updates, or if you’re an Android user, find it on Stitcher here.